FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
755 views 1 comments
by
Hi,

we've been trying to connect a bunch of TRB140 with roaming cards from a respectful spanish telecom provider. The operator gets registered (the TRBs operate in Greece currently) but the data connection state is almost always reported as disconnected. It does manage to connect from time to time (after endless soft or hard resets) but it's very rare and random. We have no issues with TRBs and local sim cards as well as with the same roaming cards in a RUT230. We've been testing with both TRB1400_R_00.01.02 (we managed to connect as mentioned above) and TRB1400_R_00.01.03 (with no luck for now). Any clues? A troubleshoot archive is already generated and waiting to be sent if requested.

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you send me troubleshoot packages from TRB140 (when device is not working with this SIM card) and RUT230 (where same SIM is working) devices via private message?

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello, thanks for the troubleshoot files.

We have noticed that your RUT230 router has authentication entirely disabled in mobile settings, but TRB140 has CHAP option enabled with no username or password, could you please try disabling CHAP authentication and tell me your results?

/Danius
by anonymous
Hi,

I've tested it previously on the TRB140 with all the available authentication modes, NONE, CHAP or PAP (with blank username an password as requested by the provider) and I've managed to connect at some point with all the authentication modes. Most of the times I was trying with NONE authentication mode but it doesn't seem to make a difference.