FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
2,139 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

I just want to delete all event logs in a easy way. How do I fix that? Do I have to use CLI menue? Services/CLI with login etc. Command: remove log.db did not work? Or is there another way or command to solve log delete? I have the latest fw release.  Thanks in advance/Paul

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Event logs are meant to provide history about device's past events and are not meant to be deleted.

Why do you want to delete router's event log entries?
by anonymous
Hi,

Thanks for answering . I want to save space in RAM memory where the event log is stored .  Is there any other solution to save the event log externally?
by anonymous

Hello,

Event logs (which you can see from router's "Status -> Events log" menu) are stored in router's Flash memory and they have limited amount of space which they can take (Once set record count is reached, latest record is deleted and newest one takes its place). Therefore they do not impact router's performance/RAM memory and does not need to be deleted.