FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
2,927 views 6 comments
by

No connection to o2. I have tried at least 3 different FWs. I am trying since more than 2 Weeks. The worst mobile device I have ever seen. No o2 Network available in the device!

Status Operator name Short name Numeric name Network access type Verbindem
Available E-Plus E-Plus 26203 3G/2G/4G
Available Vodafone.de Vodafone 26202 3G/4G/2G
Available Telekom.de TDG 26201 3G/4G

Mobile Information

Mobile  image

SIM card slot in use: SIM 1

Data connection state Disconnected
IMEI 860425040332684
IMSI 262073985372753
ICCID 8949228183123127516F
Sim card state Ready
Signal strength -69 dBm
Cell ID N/A
RSRP 0 dBm
RSRQ 0 dB
SINR 0 dB
Operator N/A
Operator state Denied
Connection type 3G (WCDMA)
Bytes received * 0 B (0 bytes)
Bytes sent * 384 B (384 bytes)
Data connection Disconnected
State Denied; N/A; 3G (WCDMA)
SIM card slot in use SIM 1 (Ready)

1 Answer

+3 votes
by anonymous

Hello Alex,

I see that you have a standard router version, which has required Band support for o2 Germany. So unless you are out of coverage for all 2G/3G/4G bands - which is very unlikely - it should find and connect to o2.

Having said that, and knowing that you have already spent substantial amount of time, i still must ask some basic questions:

• the SIM card that you use in RUT950, does it connect to o2 and establish Data Connection if inserted into a smartphone, in the same location?
  • do you have both LTE antennas connected? (sounds obvious, i know)
  • which firmware versions have you tried exactly?
Here is what i suggest as a followup:
  • flash newest firmware available at https://wiki.teltonika.lt/view/RUT9xx_Firmware. Unless you already got it;
  • make a Scan for Mobile Operators (as per your attachment) and hit Auto Select
  • afterwards under System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot download a Troubleshooting file (full package). Do not paste it here in public chat;
  • after all that you could make a factory RESET (if haven't done that before) and check results;
Without further investigation it is not possible to know what is amiss with your device, so ping me via PM, attach the downloaded Troubleshooting file, and we can take it from there. 
Shall be awaiting for your reply,
Thanks
Best answer
by
  • the SIM card that you use in RUT950, does it connect to o2 and establish Data Connection if inserted into a smartphone, in the same location? - YES
  • do you have both LTE antennas connected? (sounds obvious, i know) - YES
  • which firmware versions have you tried exactly? - 

RUT9XX_R_00.06.02_WEBUI.bin

RUT9XX_R_00.03.832_WEBUI.bin

RUT9XX_R_00.04.153_WEBUI.bin

RUT9XX_R_00.06.03.2_WEBUI.bin

Result: not a single network available  -> factory RESET done --> device asks for admin password -> admin01 does not work!!! -> old  password tried -> works, but device asks to change the admin password (You haven't changed the default password for this router.) -> have never seen this kind of electronic xxxx in my life... -> pass changed again - mobile signal is there

Mobile  

-75 dBm image

Data connection Disconnected
State Unregistered
SIM card slot in use SIM 1 (Ready)
Bytes received/sent * 0 B / 5.1 KB

• make a Scan for Mobile Operators (as per your attachment) and hit Auto Select  - done 

Status Operator name Short name Numeric name Network access type Verbindem
Unknown E-Plus E-Plus 26203 3G/4G/2G
Unknown Telekom.de TDG 26201 4G/3G/2G
Unknown Vodafone.de Vodafone 26202 4G/3G/2G

• afterwards under System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot download a Troubleshooting file (full package). Do not paste it here in public chat; done. And what should I do with Troubleshooting file now???
  • after all that you could make a factory RESET (if haven't done that before) and check results; done multiple times
by anonymous
Hello, Alex,

As Simon asked you should send him the troubleshoot file for the analysis. Just click on the account and attach the troubleshoot file in the private message.
by

Hello,

I might have a similar problem. Couple of my devices are roaming around EU. Mostly roaming happens in Germany. For some mobile devices roaming is not working, and I cannot find a solution for the problem:

• I also see Denied state (I Don't fully understand what it means);
  • I am using business sim cards (097) numbers provided by T-Mobile NL;
  • I have tried consumer (personal) sim card and it works great (both roaming and locally)
  • I am also contacting T-Mobile support, and they say data roaming should be enabled;

I have tried both RUT9XX_R_00.06.03.2_WEBUI.bin and "Out of box firmware versions". It is difficult to pinpoint the problem, yet I would gladly work together with you guys to figure this one out.

Thank you,

Jan

by
Hi! I am facing the same problem. I tried all the measures mentioned but o2 does not work. Have you figured out a solution yet?

Best regards

Falko
by
Ich hatte das gleiche Problem:

RUT955, aktuelle Firmware (xx-06.07.05), o2-Datacard (Multisim) -> keine Verbindung, Hinweis in Overview->Mobile->State: Eingabe der PUK erforderlich. Alle Eingaben führten nicht zum Ziel, habe dann die Datacard in ein Handy eingelegt und die PUK entsperrt.

Reset des kompletten Systems, Neueingabe der Daten (Incl. der PIN) über den Setup-Wizard-> läuft...

Als APN: Internet eingetragen, sonst keine weiteren Einträge im Bereich Mobile.

same here:

RUT955, latest Firmware (XX-06-07-05), O2-Datacard (Multisim)-> no connection. In Overwiew->Mobile->State: (PUK needed).

Datacard (SIM) in CellPhone -> deblocked the PUK.

RUT955-Reset -> Setup_Wizard: Install again, APN: Internet: connected

hth

Volker/Cologne/Germany
by anonymous
Hallo Zusammen

Habe heute meinen RUT950 Bekommen, das Problem scheint wohl behoben, bei mir ging es auf jeden Fall ohne Probleme und direkt nach dem Setup-Wizard.

Bin bisher sehr zufrieden auch der 2Mbit Vertrag von O2 (Datenflat) reicht völlig für "normales" surfen.