FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,762 views 5 comments
by
RUT240 after upgrading firmware from v. 1.4.2 tó 1.7.1 the VPN server (PPTP) does not accept connections (closed port error).

Need a Quick fix of the issue, because we have several tenths of Router affected.

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

The fix is out. You can download it from here. Simply upgrade to this firmware and it should solve the PPTP issue.

This is a test firmware intended to solve the issue discussed in this thread, it is not an official firmware release. The fix will be available in the official version when it comes out and it will be uploaded here. I recommend using the release version when it becomes available as it will be easier to get support for any future issues.

Best answer
0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

I tested it and I get the same result. This definitely looks like a bug, I've informed Teltonika RnD about it.

You can fix this now by reseting the router and reconfiguring it. That was what worked for me.

A firmware fix will be available in the next release which will be uploaded here.

by
Hí,

Thx. Unfortunately áll our Routers are geographicaly far from our office. Factory resetting means totál loose of remote control.

We cannot use this workaround. Can you please fix the bug asap?

Br,

Levente
by anonymous
I'll see what RnD says about it. Meanwhile, do you have access to direct support from Teltonika? If you do, I suggest contacting them regarding this issue. I can see that this fix is important to you and via direct support there may be a way to get higher priority for this issue.
by
This is happening to me too.  Are the R&D team working on this as I suspect it til start impacting a lot more businesses who cannot just wait for a normal cycle of updates.  Emergency update is required.  I have spent days and days trying to fix this and my customer has spent much more on my time than the router is worth.
by anonymous
Yes, they are working on it. The fix will be out soon. It will not be an official firmware release, just the fix for this specific issue. I'll link to the file here on this thread once it becomes available.
by anonymous

The fix is out. You can download it from here. Simply upgrade to this firmware and it should solve the PPTP issue.

This is a test firmware intended to solve the issue discussed in this thread, it is not an official firmware release. The fix will be available in the official version when it comes out and it will be uploaded here. I recommend using the release version when it becomes available as it will be easier to get support.