FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
1,936 views 6 comments
by

I have inserted second SIM and then i can't see any SMS recived in SMS Managment folder. I see message as You can see under in folder Read SMS

HELP ME please

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:217: Failed to execute function dispatcher target for entry '/admin/services/sms/sms-manage'.
The called action terminated with an exception:
/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:217: Failed to execute template dispatcher target for entry '/admin/services/sms/sms-manage/inbox'.
The called action terminated with an exception:
/usr/lib/lua/luci/template.lua:17: Failed to execute template 'sms-utilities/sms-manage'.
A runtime error occured: /usr/lib/lua/luci/tools/status.lua:59: field 'day' missing in date table
stack traceback:
	[C]: in function 'assert'
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:217: in function 'dispatch'
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:93: in function 

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you specify the firmware version of your device ?
Best answer
by

I have updated to the newwest R_00.05.02.2. but the problem still there.

One Sim is TIM , and other one is XENA .

I just read a post from 2017 about a similar problem and it is attributed to XENA's SIM that does not store SMS messages in standard format. This can be the problem ??
by anonymous
This is most likely the issue with the different standard.

Do gsmctl commands also print out errors ?

https://wiki.teltonika.lt/index.php?title=Gsmctl_commands
by anonymous

Using CLI is possible reading the SMS on SIM2(Master) and enabled at the moment at reading with CLI.
In Slot 1 there is SIM TIM wich is in standby at the moment.
root@Teltonika-RUT950:~# gsmctl -S -r --sms --read 1
Index: 1
Date: 201515-1515-1515 1515:15
Sender: KENA MOBILE
Text: Benvenuto in Kena Mobile! Per il servizio clienti dall'Italia chiama il n. 181, dall'estero chiama il
+393505999181. Per ulteriori info vai su www.kenamobile.it
Index: 1
Date: 201515-1515-1515 1515:15
Sender: KENA MOBILE
Text: Benvenuto in Kena Mobile! Per il servizio clienti dall'Italia chiama il n. 181, dall'estero chiama il
+393505999181. Per ulteriori info vai su www.kenamobile.it
root@Teltonika-RUT950:~#
by anonymous
Please edit your comment and be sure that you don't post any sensitive information like the phone number.

Looks like WebUI does not decode the different format.
by anonymous
Thanks dear, the problem looks like that. At the present moment I'll try to activate SMS to email service to read that without CLI.

There aren't any private number, that are reference for some service of KENA operator.
by anonymous
I read all SMS with cli, for notice, and deleting all that have a strange format on data.

NOW WEBUI is ok. THANKS FOR ALL.