FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,679 views 2 comments
by

When using the CLI via the web interface, I receive a timeout when trying to send SMS.

Using the command : gsmctl -S -s "0033674863756 hello"

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello Mathieu,

on the newest FW with the default settings everything works. Try upgrading your router to the newest FW. 

There are a number of reason for this particular problem: no mobile connection, not inserted SIM card, no money left on the SIM, other services could interfere. 

Please double-check those parameters. Otherwise, please try repeating the problem,then download troubleshoot file from your router and send it me via private message

1) You can download it from your router's WebUI (System->Administration->Troubleshoot)

2) Send the file to me in a private message

Best Regards,

Lukas

Best answer
by
FW upgrade solved the issue
by
Hi. In my case it did not resolve the issue. SMS to national phones work, but not to international phones, despite international SMS work when SIM is inserted on a phone. The troubleshoot file shows:

[GSMD AT commands]

AT+CGATT?: +CGATT: 1

AT+CGDCONT?: +CGDCONT: 1,"IP","","0.0.0.0",0,0,0,0

+CGDCONT: 3,"IP","internet","0.0.0.0",0,0,0,0

AT+CGACT?: +CGACT: 1,1 +CGACT: 3,1

AT#AUTOATT?: ERROR

[GPIO information]

SIM: 0

DOUT1: 0

DOUT2: 0

DIN1: 1

DIN2: 1