FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
540 views 0 comments
by
Hi,

We have a RUT230, from late 2017, to be inserted in a machine we are developing for remote access and to be sell with it(intend to be the RUT 240 then).

To use few options in latest firmwares(like mail to sms), wich the original firmware didnt have, the RUT230 has been upgrated to latest bootloader ( 3.1.0)  and firmware ( 00.01.07.1/00.01.10). Now, the router shows serious working problems. The most serious and wich is appening all the time is the failure to access the WebUI, both remotly or from LAN! After router power on, sometimes its just few minutes after...other few hours....but always will deny access to WebUI. After that i have to reboot it manualy. After reboot, in System events, it shows that the attempts to log in where made with success!!

Other failure is that, sometimes it reboots itself with no reason.

With original firmware, it never had this behaviour before. I have been testing with olders firmwares, but has always same behaviour.

Are those firmware been tested in RUT230? How can it be solved?

Best regards,

Rui

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Can You please send me Troubleshoot file in PM?
You can download Troubleshoot file from WebUI -> System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot

Regards