FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,497 views 10 comments
by
Hi

we have a few teltonika RUT240, when we update them to RUT2XX_R_00.01.07 or RUT2XX_R_00.01.10  the internet does not work in passthrough mode on any of them but it works perfectly fine on RUT2XX_R_00.01.06.1 when in passthrough mode.

Also, we have a RUT240 on RUT2XX_R_00.01.06.1 on which our ISP shows high Data usage but  the RTU is showing only 10 - 15 % of the isp usage which match the  fortigate firewall usage sitting behind the RTU

can you please check ASAP

thanks
zi
by
I've attempted a v1.04.1 to v1.10 firmware upgrade today to get fixes for a couple of minor issues and had the had exactly the same problem.

I spent several hours testing and diagnosing but to no avail so had to roll back to v1.04.1 and restore a config backup. After that it started working as normal.

I did wonder if this is a general new bug or if the new firmware version needed something in the v3.1.0 bootloader (I have v2.0.1 bootloader) however I wasn't going to risk a bootloader upgrade in case it cannot be downgraded.

In any event this is not good.
by

Hi  

we have tested it on RUT2XX_R_00.01.10 | 2019.07.12 but it still does not work when will this issue be fixed 

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for provided information. RnD is currently looking at this issue.
by
Any news on an update to fix this?
by
Bump - any news?
by

Hi  

we have tested it on RUT2XX_R_00.01.10 | 2019.07.12 but it still does not work when will this issue be fixed 

by
Any news on the fix as we're nearing 3 months since the comment about RnD investigating?
by

I see we have a new firmware:

RUT2XX_R_00.01.11.1 | 2019.10.21

Does that fix this issue?

by anonymous
Hello,

Yes, in the FW: RUT2XX_R_00.01.11.1 passthrough should be fixed, please update to the latest firmware and if you will still encounter issue regarding passthrough, please provide detail discription of the issue, how you are testing and PM me a troubleshoot file of that device (System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot).
by
Hi,

The combination PPP and Passthrough does not work any more?

It works on "RUT2XX_R_00.01.06.1 | 2019.03.18" but not on later versions. I have tried until version "RUT2XX_R_00.01.12.3 | 2020.06.15".

Br

Mike
0 votes
by
Hi

There have been a few updates and this issue still hasn't been fixed hopefully they fix it soon

thanks
by anonymous
Hello,

Yes, in the FW: RUT2XX_R_00.01.11.1 passthrough should be fixed, please update to the latest firmware and if you will still encounter issue regarding passthrough, please provide detail discription of the issue, how you are testing and PM me a troubleshoot file of that device (System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot).