FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,858 views 2 comments
by

Hi,

is it true that when you switch on the LTE Force, the current connection, for example 3G, completely breaks down and then starts searching for 4G again? And is it true that if you have enabled this option with the 300 interval, this happens again every 300 seconds? What matters to me, our equipment needs to be online 24/7, and should not be interrupted every 300 seconds to see if 4G is available. This while I would like to use 4G.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Yes, if You use "Force LTE" and module connected into 3G network it completely disconnect from network and try to reconnect to LTE network.

Yes, this happens again every 300 sec.
by
Hi,

What exactly is the difference when I do or do not enable re-register but do enable Force LTE network?
by anonymous
Hello,

Re-register will not check if router is on LTE network. It is one time application which completely disconnect from network and connect back again.

Force LTE is a service which tracking mobile network.