FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
803 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I broke the "green-orange" connector for the rs485 interface.

How do you call (or the brand) this item ? I don't know how to look for on internet !

Thank you
by
I would also like to know the answer to this question, it would be handy to have a few spares of these especially to have several devices ready to plug in and to replace the ones with weak clips that come apart.

2 Answers

0 votes
by
I emailed info@teltonikadistributor.com, haven't had a reply yet, so carried on with my own research - this is what I found:

The part that comes with the Teltonika is from KEFA in China.  It's very faint on the side, the full designation is KEFA KF2EDGKS-3.5.  It is also made by Pheonix Contacts (the genuine item?).  Their part number is 1790111.  You will need to be careful to order or specify the right size because the part number is for a family of plugs which have different numbers of contacts. The Teltonika one is variously described as 3 way, 6 positions, 6 contacts and 3 positions with 2 levels.  The Pheonix Contacts ones are available from RS Components in a box of 50 - bit expensive, and also from Mouser and Farnell.com ( not CPC Farnell) where you can get singles and price breaks at 10+.

Hope that helps.
Best answer
–1 vote
by anonymous
i'd like to know that, too

sorry jpc ... that is not the answer you expected yet ;)

heiterkiter