FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
1,520 views 3 comments
by anonymous

Hi All,

Recently I tried to send SMS using my remote teltonika rut950 router and it failed. It was worked before in different country with different network. Now when I go to the router dashboard > service > sms utilites > sms management > read sms it show the below  error page

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:217: Failed to execute function dispatcher target for entry '/admin/services/sms/sms-manage'.
The called action terminated with an exception:
/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:217: Failed to execute template dispatcher target for entry '/admin/services/sms/sms-manage/inbox'.
/usr/lib/lua/luci/template.lua:17: Failed to execute template 'sms-utilities/sms-manage'.
A runtime error occured: /usr/lib/lua/luci/tools/status.lua:73: attempt to compare number with nil
stack traceback:
	[C]: in function 'assert'
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:217: in function 'dispatch'
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:93: in function 
Also I cannot send sms at all. when I try to send sms I get +CMS ERROR: 500

Router also not responding to my status sms. Please help  how can I fix this remotely

Thanks 

3 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
I managed to fix this by deleting all the stored SMS messages using gsmctl through CLI

gsmctl -S -d 1

Like above I deleted all 10 stored SMS on the sim card and untick stored on sim option. now web UI working fine and I can send receive SMS

check gsmctl --h for more information.
Best answer
0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Please check Services -> SMS Utilities -> SMS Management -> Storage.

Check perhaps SIM card is full.

Also try to restart router.
by anonymous

Hi
I disable the option save messages on the sim card. And even it showing free space available on the sim card

SIM card memory Used:8 Available: 45

I rebooted a few times but nothing change

by anonymous

It's not only GUI. From the cli also not working. when I try with gsmctl command I'm getting timeout error

gsmctl -S -s "xxxxxxxxxxx test"

Timeout.

0 votes
by anonymous
Same here. Haven't had it working yet as the router is new but i'm also only getting 500 errors while I think it should work. Also checked the storage on the sim (used:1, available: 20) and disabled storing on the SIM for testing. Even after reboots nothing changed.  Looks like something is broken. RUT240 here though.
by

Have the same problem with Teltonika 950.

An error taken from the "...SIM Management/Read SMS" option.

I wonder if the bug was before the update but it probably wasn't. There has been no update to the last firmware 

RUT9XX_R_00.06.07.4

Tampering with "used" or "available" 20 has no effect.

500 Internal Server Error

Sorry, the server encountered an unexpected error. 

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:224: Failed to execute template dispatcher target for entry '/admin/services/sms/sms-manage/inbox'.
/usr/lib/lua/luci/template.lua:17: Failed to execute template 'sms-utilities/sms-manage'.
A runtime error occured: /usr/lib/lua/luci/tools/status.lua:73: attempt to compare number with nil
stack traceback:
	[C]: in function 'assert'
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:224: in function 'dispatch'
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:98: in function