FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,315 views 2 comments
by
Hi, I'm trying to get bridge mode (or passthrough) working on a RUT950 unit as a secondary WAN into a pfSense router. At the moment, putting the RUT950 in NAT mode is working fine, but as soon as I switch to bridge or passthrough, pfSense gets the public IP but there is no other traffic in either direction.

Is there an additional step to make this work with pfSense that I'm missing? It works out of the box with a Dovado router I used previously, but Netgear routers have a bug that needs to be allowed for in the pfSense config. I've yet to see anything indicating config changes needed for RutOS?
by
Sorry, should have said running 06.04.3 firmware.

2 Answers

0 votes
by
Hello,

Have you tried using other devices with bridge mode? For example, checking whether computer connected to the router, could get public IP and have internet access?

If yes, what was the results?
by
Hi... have tried on a Windows machine with same result. Ethernet adapter gets public IP, gateway and DNS servers configured what appear to be correctly, but no traffic. I can ping the gateway but not the DNS servers?
0 votes
by anonymous

It is not difficult way,now just connected here apple keyboard shortcuts now hurry up and join this website.