If router does not show any bootloader version, this indicates, that router is using very first bootloader version, when versioning was still not displayed in WebUI.
In this case, you would simply need to upgrade both router's bootloader and its firmware to the latest ones.
Here is detailed step-by-step instructions how to upgrade router's bootloader and firmware:
- First of all please set static IP address on your network interface (e.g. 192.168.1.10)
- Use private/incognito Web browsers window with cleared/disabled cache
- Download latest router's bootloader and firmware version from here ( https://wiki.teltonika.lt/view/RUT9xx_Firmware )
- Power on the device while holding reset button. Flashing all 4 Ethernet LEDs indicates that bootloader’s webserver has started.
- Access router via web browser http://192.168.1.1/uboot.html
- Upload new bootloader's fw "uboot_for_tlt_rut900_3.0.1_webui".
- Wait few minutes. Routers LEDs should stop flashing. Only LED with LAN cable connected to that port should be active.
- Power off the device.
- Power on the device while holding reset button again.
- Access router via web browser http://192.168.1.1/index.html
- Upload new router's firmware "RUT9XX_R_00.06.04.3_WEBUI.bin".
- Wait few minutes. Router's LEDs should stop flashing. Only LED with LAN cable connected to that port should be active.
- Access router via web browser http://192.168.1.1