FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
812 views 2 comments
by
The 4/3G connection on my 09 just died without reason and will not come up again after reboot. Router has worked fine for 3 months or so.

The router does not respond to reset and pwr led is constantly flashing. I’ve tried different SIM (network OK) and in primary and sec sim slot. LAN leds are only leds flashing, pwr exempt.

HW issues or any other ideas?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Take note that RUTX device series require 18 W PSU, differently from other Teltonika routers. Is there a possibility that you have connected PSU any other router (e.g. RUT2 or RUT9) to your RUTX device? This would explain strange device behavior, since it does not get required amount of power.

Also, at first your mentioned that your RUTX's power LED is constantly flashing, but latter you wrote that it is not flashing. Could you clarify what is power LED's behavior?

Once you connect computer to the router, can you access router's WebUI?

by
Hi,

The PSU is the one delivered with the RUTX. I’ve measured the output on the PSU which shows 12.2V/1.5A, so that seams fine.

The pwr LED is flashing, sorry if I was unclear.  When rebooted the pwr LED has a steady light for 1 minute or so but then starts flashing. The green LAN lights with LAN connected are also flashing as per normal traffic.

The UI can not be accessed, nor via a WiFi AP or directly connected to LAN via cable. The computer only shows “unknown network” and server/router can not be reached.
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for clarification. Such router behaviors seems like a hardware issue. In this case try to contact your distributor or Teltonika sales manager and return the router (RMA).