FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,818 views 4 comments
by anonymous

Ater ugrade to RUTX_R_00.02.00 I have the following error:

Failed to execute cbi dispatcher target for entry '/admin/status/overview'.
The called action terminated with an exception:
database or disk is full
stack traceback:
	[C]: in function 'rows'
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/model/cbi/status/overview.lua:350: in function 'func'
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/cbi.lua:67: in function 'load'
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:1037: in function </usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:1032>
by
I have had the same issue with RUTX11

As it is a remote device (like over 2000 KMS away in Central Australia ) I cannot walk out there and factory reset it

I have upgraded it via the CLi to 2.01.1 and now the web page is under maintence or has a Programming error

The router will works but I can only log in via the CLI

And the Disk is still full

Any ideas on how to fix this issue
by anonymous
As far as I know, the only way to bring your router back to work again, is to downgrade the firmware to version RUTX_R_00.01.06 via CLI using the command sysupgrade. Unfortunately, to my knowledge, it needs a factory reset.

Regarding upgrade to firmware RUTX_R_00.02.01.1, in my humble opinion, we should have the firmware in .img format. I don't know why developers had modified releasing firmware from .img to .bin, but my problems has started in that moment.

If you can contact your local reseller, my suggestion is to try to escalate your incident to the Teltonika Support, because this isn't a real support page.

If you succeed doing that, please let me know if you can obtain a .img firmware.

4 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Sorry to hear that. Mine seems to work fine after the upgrade, so the issue is specific to the situation which makes it hard to identify. Please try the following steps to see if anything helps:

• Does the issue persist after you reboot the router (unplug and plug the power cable back in)?
  • If it does, can you restore the router to its factory settings and check if the issue persists then?
  • If you can't afford to lose your settings, can you check whether it is accessible via SSH? Instruction on how to login via SSH can be found here.
  • If you can login via SSH, it mean you can download the router's /etc/config/ folder (it contains your configuration files). Do that, reset the router and upload the configs back. Instructions for router file upload/download can be found here.
Tell me if any of this helps.
by anonymous

Already tried to reset the router. I think the problem is the message "disk is full".

Any chance to restore a previous version from SSH? I can log in via ssh. Here my situation:

Filesystem                Size      Used Available Use% Mounted on

/dev/root                11.5M     11.5M         0 100% /rom

tmpfs                   122.5M    320.0K    122.2M   0% /tmp

/dev/ubi0_2              94.6M    312.0K     89.6M   0% /overlay

overlayfs:/overlay       94.6M    312.0K     89.6M   0% /

tmpfs                   512.0K         0    512.0K   0% /dev

/dev/mtdblock15         576.0K    508.0K     68.0K  88% /mnt/mtdblock15

/dev/mtdblock19          11.5M     11.5M         0 100% /mnt/mtdblock19

Thanks for the help
by anonymous
Can you describe me which upgrade procedure you followed? By FOTA or by uploading file?

Thank you.
0 votes
by

Solved (by now) using sysupgrade via CLI to restore RUTX_R_00.01.06 firmware.

IMHO firmware 00.02 has some bugs....

+1 vote
by anonymous
The MD5 checksum of the RUTX_R_00.02.00_single.bin file does not match.
0 votes
by anonymous
Still stuck here...

Can someone please tell me how to exit from that situation? It's becoming frustrating... Every firmware I upgrade I have that damned "disk full error".