FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,559 views 5 comments
by
I have the RUT955 and ever since I updated it to the latest firmware RUT9XX_R_00.06.04.3 I get the following error when trying to access the mobile data config page:

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:217: Failed to execute function dispatcher target for entry '/admin/network/mobile'.

The called action terminated with an exception:

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:217: Failed to execute cbi dispatcher target for entry '/admin/network/mobile/general'.

The called action terminated with an exception:

...b/lua/luci/model/cbi/admin_network/ifaces_mobile.lua:1: attempt to concatenate a nil value

stack traceback:

[C]: in function 'assert'

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:217: in function 'dispatch'

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:93: in function </usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:93>

This has rendered the device useless as I cannot configure any SIM settings in order to get a mobile data connection.

I've tried re-applying the firmware without keeping configuration settings and downgrading to earlier firmware versions, nothing appears to fix this issue. Please advise.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Right now latest firmware is RUT9XX_R_00.06.04.5, could you try upgrading and check if issues are fixed?

by
Sorry, yes - I have already tried this - the firmware is currently on 04.3 from my downgrade - the issue began when I flashed 04.5 and is now present regardless of firmware version.
by anonymous
Have you tried opening routers WebUI in private (incognito) browser window? This will ignore all cached information from router.
by
Thanks for the update, I've just tried this but the same issue persists.
by anonymous
Please generate troubleshoot file and send it to me via Private message.

Also, could you try reflashing firmware via bootloader? You can find more information here:

https://wiki.teltonika.lt/view/RUT9xx_Bootloader_Upgrade
by

Did this get resolved having same issue?

Current Firmware Information
Firmware version RUT9XX_R_00.06.06.1
Firmware build date 2020-03-13, 09:37:25
Kernel version 3.18.44
Bootloader version 3.2.1