FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
909 views 5 comments
by
Hi there,

The TRB14X familiy consists of a micro usb port. Would it be possible to use this micro usb port as a usb-OTG, (Usb on the go port) so that it will act as a host.

Kind regards,

Camiel
by
Hello,

I would also be interested if it is possible to use the micro usb port on the trb14x family in this manner?

To hook up extra devices such as usb-to-ethernet, usb-to-serial & usb flash storage.

Cheers, Dennis
by anonymous
Is this possible for the TRB141. We are using the inputs/output for device control, but would like to connect a local Ethernet device as well to TRB141 (that dioes not have an RJ45 port only micro USB). Will a USB to RJ45 adpaters work?

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

May I ask what you are going to use it for?
by anonymous

would like to connect a local Ethernet device as well to TRB141 input/output analogue devices

0 votes
by anonymous
Dear Teltonika,

any feedback on this? Can I use the USB-Port as host to connect further devices (e.g. a RS485-USB-converter) to a TRB 14x?

Regards,

Dennis
by anonymous
Hello,

Unfortunately, TRB devices micro USB port cannot be used for any other devices. For example, RS485-USB converter will not work because TRB140 does not support RS485 at all and firmware does not have this feature.

Regards.
by
So, could I plug USB stick to that micro USB port and copy files?