FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,112 views 0 comments
by anonymous

Hello

I've been trying to get the dynamic DNS working on the RUT240 R_00.01.10 the way it is explained here Dynu.com_DDNS_configuration. But this manual seems to be outdated and incorrect.

It uses the custom method, which makes no sense cause this only works if you type a (STATIC) IP. Or are there variable pointers you can use in the custom URL? If so this info is missing in RUT240_Dynamic_DNS.

I would expect at least the "IP" variable, giving u the current IP SOURCE. Also "USERNAME", "PASSWORD", ... would make sense.

By now DYNU.com has been implemented, but this is also not working. After some testing with different settings, I was able to see the status time stamp updating on the RUT240. I guess this means user credentials are being accepted, but the IP at DYNU.com did not update.

A test button, giving you the returned result from the server would have been a nice feature for testing the config. It's also missing the HASH options for the password and client HTTPS request.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Instead of using "service - custom" you just need to select it.

Here is what you need to configure in dynu.com website:

Here is what you need to configure in your router:

I hope it helps!