FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,242 views 5 comments
by anonymous
In the latest fw for the RUT240 the ta.key field has been removed from the configuration of the OpenVPN client.

I understand you introduced the OVPN file option but it would have been nice if it would have still been there.

Is there a place where i can look at for a sample of the OVPN file? Or at least would be nice to have a function on a functioning router to save an OVPN file working.

FW RUT2XX_R_00.01.11.1

Corrado

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

The firmware with the fix for the HMAC key upload field is out. You can download it from here.

Best answer
0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

"the ta.key field has been removed"

• I'll check this with RnD. I will send respond here when I get an answer.

"Is there a place where i can look at for a sample of the OVPN file?"

• You can download a sample file from this link or find diferrent one on the Internet.

"Or at least would be nice to have a function on a functioning router to save an OVPN file working."

• Noted. I will make this suggestion to Teltonika-Networks' RnD. Thank you.
by anonymous
Simply when clicking on "Additional HMAC authentication" it doesn't show the little window to select the ta.key anymore. I am not the only one reporting this, there is another thread with the exact same problem.

Corrado
by anonymous

Sorry, I just noticed this myself. I'll check this with RnD. I will respond here when I get an answer.

by anonymous
Thanks, looking forward to a solution.
by anonymous
Is there any answer to this? i have my previously perfectly working RUT240 now sitting here waiting for a fix.
by anonymous
Hi,

It's a bug related to the new upload file feature. It should be fixed by the next FW release.