FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
927 views 6 comments
by
Hi

My RUT950, has worked since it was set up about 2 months ago. Now it's suddenly OffLine. But all of the equipment connected is still online. It does not respond to SMS or to the Remote Management System. OFFLINE

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Have tried rebooting the router? Can you reach its WebUI? If so, could you send me a Troubleshoot file via private message? It can be downloaded from the System → Administration → Troubleshoot page.

This a random guess and a long shot, but filled SMS message storage could cause similar behavior. Can you check whether there's free message space? You can do it in the Services → SMS Utilities → SMS Management → Storage page.
by
Think I have found the solution, see that it went offLINE 1 month after I logged in for the first time. Without a license no SMS activity?
by anonymous
No, SMS should work fine. If the router has no RMS credits (a.k.a. licenses), it will not be able to use RMS, but everything else should work fine.
by
OK, then I must wait for spring so I can get to the mountains to reset the unit.
by anonymous
So it's that bad? Maybe you don't need to wait months. Can you send me the router's serial number via private message? I'll see what I can do remotely.
by
Thanks, that would be nice, how to send pm?
by anonymous
Click on my account name and click the "Send private message" button (should be displayed in a green color).