FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
954 views 0 comments
by
i use yours RUT950 and from begining I have problem with upload/download speed. upload speed is 5 times faster than download. signal network strength is about -67 dBm.

any advice how to fix it?

thx!

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Have you changed any QoS settings? You might have set limitations there. Also if you are using Hotspot, you might have set limitations there. If you haven't, I would still suggest you to restore router's factory settings by holding reset button for 5 seconds. If none of this helps, please tell me what are the upload and download speed results.
+1 vote
by anonymous
Hello,

It could be several reasons:

1. Your mobile operator is providing you limited download speed. It could be written in your mobile data plan contract.

2. Cell tower's in your area are crowded. So download speed should be especially low during on-peak hours. Try moving your device to a less crowded area.

3. There is a possibility that another application in your network is using your mobile traffic.