FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,103 views 1 comments
by
I'm instaling a RUT955. I have configured a ipsec vpn with a fortigate firewall. The vpn is configured correctly and is up. When I try to access from a computer connected to the RUT955 to a computer connected to the fortigate, I can do it without problem. But when I try to access from fortigate site to a computer connected to RUT955 I have no access.

I have reviewd firewall and policy in fortigate and RUT955 but I don't know where is the problem.

Please, could you help me?

Thank you very much

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, could you try configuring both sides of (Fortigate and RUT) according to this example? During our testing this configuration was working correctly (Both sides reachable)

IPsec Fortigate Instructions

Also, please provide your Fortigate configuration (With ensitive information redacted) and RUT955 troubleshoot file, then send them to me via a Private message.

Best Regards

by
Hello, thank you very much for your answer. I had followed exactlly that document the first time. Should I be able to access to the RUT from the fortigate without any aditional configuration? In order to make the vpn work I had to add some policies in fortigate that the document didn't say.

Our main question is ¿with this type of vpn, is possible to access both sides? The file says that the vpn type in fortigate is "Dial user" and I don't know if this type allow access both sides.

Thank you for your help