FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
439 views 2 comments
by
Hello Team,

I have the following Problem: I have two RUT240 one as server(with cable and SIM) and one as client(Only with SIM) and OpenVPN

if the server is connected with Cable there is no Problem everything work well the Client can communicate and Server as well with each other, but if i take out the cable, the Server update the SIM public IP and the client recognise as well the SIM public IP of the Server, but the Client can't connect to the server. It try and try to reconnect but nothing.

can somebody please help

Thanks

Gagandeep

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Does your SIM card have a public IP address?
by
Hi,

Yes it has
by anonymous
Do you use Dynamic DNS on the server? Which server IP address (wired or mobile) is specified in the client config? How does the client know if the IP changed?

Can you send me the client and server routers' Troubleshoot files via private message? Troubleshoot files can be downloaded from the System → Administration → Troubleshoot page.