FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
706 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Newish, RUT950, Freezing, and requiring a hard reset, by disconnecting power as becomes unresponsive.

Works for a while, then repeats.  No apparent pattern as to what/why/when this is happening

BOOTLOADER VERSION 3.2.1

SERIAL 1104308358

DEVICE FV VERSION RUT9XX_R_00.06.05.3

MODEL FW VERSION EC25ECGAR06A04M1G

Any advice appreciated
by anonymous
I'm also experiencing the same issue. I purchased 7x new RUT955s less than two (2) weeks ago and have been dealing with GPS issues and devices constantly freezing without warning. Upgrading to the latest 6.05.3 firmware did not help.

Upgrading to test firmware 6.05.20 seems to have improved the GPS dropping issue, but now have error messages related to SQUASHFS along with the web server not loading (luci I/O error) and SSHD freezing.

Strangely, my devices all came with bootloader version 3.2.1, while the most recent one is 3.0.1 on Teltonika's website. I managed to perform a device recovery on a bricked RUT955 with bootloader 3.0.1 without any issues. All this begs the question: why do I have a bootloader version that's not mentioned anywhere on Teltonika's website? Why is my reseller shipping me (older?) RUT955s with outdated GPS modules?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

This may be a hardware issue. Please fill out this RMA form and wait for a Teltonika sales manager to contact you. They will give some questions from Teltonika engineers in order to determine whether the device is eligible for repair/replacement and based on that info they'll tell you what to do next.

You can read more about our warranty policy here.