FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,578 views 4 comments
by
Hi @ all,

I've an RUT955 and an switch (NO, NC both are possible).

I'd like to send an SMS when the switch has been triggered conditionaly to specific times.

The SMS should go to a Address Group.

If it is not possible by configuring on the web interface - could it be written in a script? If yes - how :/

Thanks

Börny

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Yes it is possible to set SMS sending to a group of numbers when Input is triggered. If you do not have it already, go to Services > SMS Utilities > User groups, and add a group you want to send those messages to.

Second go to Services > Input/Output, click on Input Tab add new input configuration and there you can choose which input will trigger the event, yours SMS information, and what user group will receive said message.

Regards,
VidasKac.
by
Hi VidasKac,

thanks for your answer. Japp, I've already configured it like that.

...but I need also a conditional forwarding. During the workinghours it shouldn't send an sms. - Outside of workinghours it should.

Is there a solution? It doesn't matter if it is solved by an script or within the web UI. But I'd like to use the receipient group of the web UI.

Regards

Börny
by anonymous

Hello,

This kind of function is not available at this moment. I've added it to suggested functions list, for future updates. 

For now it is possible to simulate what you want with Profile changes. In System > Profiles, create one profile with Input Rule and another without it, and with help of a Scheduler, choose when witch profile will be active.

Regards,
VidasKac

by
Hi VidasKac,

thanks for your reply.

When I apply the other profile it starts with Default Settings. If I configure everything like the old profile except the sms forwarding it will also Restart the WAN and VPN Connections.

Is there a Option to let the router know to Change only some options (I/O and SMS Forwarding)?

What time do you expect to get the suggested function into a release and where can I track it?

Regards

Börny
by anonymous

Hello Börny,

Sadly, WAN and VPN Connection will restart in the event of  profile change, and for now there is no option to change some specific settings in a router according to time other than profiles.

If this function is necessary, for it to go faster you can try contacting yours Teltonika sales manager. Other than that I can not give you any specific time frame for function like that. Since before that it has to be approved, developed, and tested and as simple suggested function it is not a priority. Only way to follow that is to check Firmware updates and their change log.

Regards,
VidasKac