FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+4 votes
1,237 views 10 comments
by

I'm unable to access several RUT955's due to a Nginx error:

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.

example s/n: 1104300084  & 1104300293,

by
same issue here with RUT240.
by
All day here same issue with RUT955
by anonymous
same here all day

3 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
I have the same issue. Maybe maintenance?

RUT950  S/N 09556796
by anonymous
maintenance-message on rms-login page gone, but still same issue
0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Yes, the issues you have experienced are most likely due to maintenance that happened today. I will try update everyone on this post with further info tomorrow.
by anonymous
It seems to work again, thanks!
0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Is there a chance to get a remote connection to one of the devices that has issue ? Teltonika Engineers would connect directly and it might greatly help to solve this issue faster.
by
Offcourse, what do you need ?
by anonymous

We need access to your router. If you are using Public IP then enable remote HTTP access. Go to System → Administration → Access Control. Via private message, please send your Public IP and provide the router password.

If you don't have Public IP, then grant access via AnyDesk. Via private message send to me your AnyDesk ID.

p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 115%; background: transparent } a:visited { color: #800000; so-language: zxx; text-decoration: underline } a:link { color: #000080; so-language: zxx; text-decoration: underline }
by anonymous
Also please check if the issue is not yet resolved. It should be working already.
by anonymous
For me, web UI access is working again right now.

I could give you the details Marius asked for, but my device is at a remote location in Africa with very slow internet.
by anonymous
If it is working remote is not needed, thanks a lot. Waiting for reply from the other users right now.