FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,253 views 2 comments
by
Hi,

My first experience with the teltonika RMS is agonizing.
80% of the time the device status is red. The CLI often does not open due to NGINX errors and timeouts...

When I got in to the CLI once it disconnected within 2 minutes after logging in. Right after that the device was not reachable anymore.

The teltonika router is situatied in Vilnius of all places... (and reception is good) so It is very dissapointing that it is not working and the only support I could find was this community forum.

Is there a phone number I can use to get proper support?

regards,

Chris

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

I have tested it on my side it seems to be working. Is the devices connected to your RMS using the latest firmware?? 
Also could you reboot this devices having this errors or disable and enable RMS again. 

Here is a screenshot that it is working fine. 

Regards,
Jerome

by

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for responding so quickly.

It is a RUT240 with firmware version: RUT2XX_R_00.01.11.2

According to the UI this is the latest and only version of the firmware. Is this correct?

In the mobile details the device appears to be online, but the status is red and currently I am not able to open the CLI.

What are our options to get it to work again?

Mobile details show the sim is online

by anonymous

Hi,

The latest firmware is having RUT2XX_R_00.01.11.3 and contains this fixes:

• Fixed RMS not displaying data when using WiFi
  • Fixed RMS not displaying WAN IP with WAN failover

Could you try updating your firmware to the latest one.  

Regards,
Jerome