FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
630 views 2 comments
by
If I sent a sms to the router with „gps“, I get no answer. I took a look in the logfile and there I see“ unsupprted gps query“.

Sms with „status“ is working.
by
It is the same with geofence option. No sms is sent. On the map I can see the correct position.

3 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for letting us know. I have forwarded all the details to RND team. I will contact you as soon as I get a response from them.

Best regards,
Justin
0 votes
by anonymous
I could register the device now to the rms. When I use the app on Iphone there is once no location available or it shows me a complete wrong location in a radius of about 10km. When I access the router by webui, using the generated link in the app I can see the correct position on the map. There seems to be a major problom with the gps function.
by anonymous
I am the theme opener. I only wasn‘t registered at the first question.
0 votes
by anonymous
Hey, I don‘t want to be inpolite, but is there a solution coming? Waiting for 2 months without a reaction.