FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+2 votes
1,681 views 8 comments
by
I can see there's a new modem firmware upgrade available for my RUTX09 but every time i try to upgrade it from server it stucks at 0%. The available one is EG06ELAR03A05V03M4G. Anyone know where i can download it from?
by anonymous

I have experienced the same on a RUTX11. 

Can Teltonika comment on:

1. if there is any release notes for EG06ELAR03A05V03M4G available? 

2. if it is a problem with rut_fota or a server problem and when to expect the issue to be fixed?

by anonymous
I've got the exact same issue. My connection has been less stable since the last main firmware update and I'm hoping this modem update might answer some questions but I too get stuck on 0%
by
I have the same issue as pockettim and have serious FOMO due a potential firmware upgrade that I can't access. :)
by
Same here - RUTX09, I can see possibility for modem firmware upgrade, but downloading hangs at 0% - Teltonika, could you please help with this???
by anonymous

Which device software you are using? You should to see the list of latest models.

3 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

From a very quick google, i found the below on the Teltonika website after browsing to the RUTX09 and selecting 'Firmware Download'.

https://wiki.teltonika.lt/view/RUTX09_Firmware_Downloads

by
Sure. And my Google is working fine, but i am asking about the MODEM firmware :)
by
I am still seeing the same and cannot download the modem firmware, did anyone ever find an answer to this?
0 votes
by
After no luck I contact Teltonika directly and they’ve today informed me that modem firmware currently isn’t supported in FOTA however this will be rectified in the next firmware release.

At least now I can rest easy now that I know nothing is broken.
0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

We have released a new RUTX_R_00.02.03.1 firmware version. The issue with the modem FW update feature is fixed in that software.

You can download that software from our Wiki website, or through the router itself.
by

Hi,

Just to continue on this topic.

I have version 1.06 firmware. MD5 checksum doesn't match all the way up to 00.02.03.1

Previously updating to any version above 1.06 including 02.01.1 now, is causing this :

Now checksum is still not matching :

Teltonika site : 

RUTX_R_00.02.03.1  MD5  -  2186e6b823d68f3037d8cd17f4220ad8

My router :

Any idea ?