FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
321 views 0 comments
by anonymous

I have made a local gaming server for the gaming zone, actually, I am a keenly interested person of e-gaming like Contra Strikers, Call of duty and etc other games. Professionally I am a web developer bypassing the Arab open university assignments I have learned many things but not having much about the networking or local servers but by the just few knowledge of using I have made the local sever and now having too many bugs and errors in the networks that I can not able to connect my 4 to 5 PC at a time.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Please be more specific about what kind of problems you are facing, what errors are you getting precisely? Teltonika routers are able to handle way more users than 4-5. Is this local server getting any online data from outside? The problem also very well might be your ISP. Have you tried to check your download/upload speed?