FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
582 views 3 comments
by anonymous
My device. RUT955

When I log in to "RMS" the following message appears on the map "No devices in this company have any location information. To manually set a device's location, go into your device details." What is the issue and how can I fix it. Maybe a workflow!

kind regards

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

If you are intending to use the GPS services please make sure you are using the latest firmware. Also it is very important to attach the GPS antenna on the router and place it outside. Otherwise the router will not be likely to obtain a GPS fix. Another thing is GPS service needs to be manually enabled. 

Field Value Description
Enabled yes | no; default: no Turns the GPS service on or off.
Galileo NMEA support* yes | no; default: no Turns support for Galileo satellites on or off.
Glonass NMEA support* yes | no; default: no Turns support for Glonass satellites on or off.
BeiDou NMEA support* yes | no; default: no Turns support for BeiDou satellites on or off.
by anonymous
Thank you for your answer. But.the GPS reception is working.
In the WebUI, the position is shown, including the map. The problem is only in my RMA account. If I open the map there, the following message is displayed: No devices in this company have any location information. To manually set a device's location, go into your device details. What is the problem?
by anonymous
I found the entry "set location" on the map. Is it possible to set this position automatically from the RUT955 device?

regards
by anonymous

If the device's GPS service is running smoothly, I believe all you need to do is go to RMS and enable GPS monitoring because it's disabled by default. 

Management -> Monitoring -> Set update period -> Enable GPS monitoring

CLICK HERE this should help you with the steps