subscribe to our Youtube
Try to configure geofencing alerts directly on the router.
Instruction for RUT series with latest FW.
- One step: Сonnect to the WebUI router from RMS.
Description link: https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/How_to_reach_a_router%27s_WebUI_from_RMS%3F
- Second step: Go to the tab Services->GPS->GPS Geofencing. After which create a new event.
Description link: https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/RUT955_GPS#GPS_Geofencing
- Step three: Go to the tab Status->Events Log->Events Reporting. In Event Reporting Configuration select GPS.
Description link: https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/RUT955_Events_Log#Events_Reporting
Note: Since router does not have SMTP server, he will use sender's email service provider's SMTP server to send a messages.
If you don't know the SMTP server's address and port, you can easily look it up online since it is public information.
For example: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7126229?hl=en
Instruction for RUTX series with latest FW.
Description link: https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/RUTX11_GPS#GPS_Geofencing
- Step three: Go to the tab System->Administration->Users & Recipients->Email users.
Create a new email user.
- Fourth step: Go to the tab Services->Events Reporting. In Event Reporting Configuration select GPS.
Description link: https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/RUTX11_Events_Reporting#Events_Reporting_Rules
In the Email user line, select the created user in step 3.
Write to us, if messages are coming now.