FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
403 views 2 comments
by

Hi, I've a RUT950 which began to reboot randomly in the last days. I thougt the reason was the last firmware-update, so I decided to update to latests version. Now the device is bricked. When powerd, the led of LAN3 is blinking fast (nothing connected). No other LED (except Power indicator) is on. Any advice is highly appreciated...

by
I've got a similar issue (no blinking LED though)

Were you using a mobile connection?

Any services active?

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

LAN3 LED blinking/being lit up while there's no Ethernet cable connected indicates HW issue.

Fill the RMA form to send your device to warranty, in problem description specify "LAN3 LED always lit up, Crowd-support ID:15413".

by
I think there is no warranty left on the device, as it is 3 years old now (purchased April 2017)
0 votes
by
Yes, router was in "LTE only" - Mode. Working (more or less) flawless for years now, just kept firmware up-to-date. No reconfig in the last weeks before this strange behaviour started.... I think it's an hardware issue.