FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
223 views 0 comments
by
Hi I have A zywall with two wan Ports. This one does not support open vpn, but the RUTX08 does, im wondering if its possible to route the WAN port to a LAN port and then connect it to the WAN1 interface of my zywall, And then set up a VPN (nordVPN)  on RUTX08 routed to another LAN port and connect thath one to the WAN2 interface of the zywall. This way i can select what inbound traffic should go via the VPN (on the zywall). Is this at all possible Im compleatly green when it comes to netwrk configuration., if not suggestions on how to set up my network so i can run from behind both VPN, and my ISPs Ip

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello Sir,

Thank you for request. Please specify the topology of the planned network. Did I draw correctly? If you can supplement it with IP addresses? Explain the final results that you want to achieve? What is Zyxel role, maybe we don't need it?

With full information I can give you the best solution.

Regards