FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
2,383 views 4 comments
by anonymous
I have no internet connection on my RUTX11. Sim is inserted in SIM1 and it is connected. I have received an IP-Adress but i am not able to connect to any website etc.

I tried a Reset and also a manual Firmware-Upgrade. Like this it is not working for me at all.

What can i do to get a successful connection?
by anonymous
I have found a solution!

Made a Backup from a running second system and with this Backup everything worked out fine. Changed SIM-Pin and Wifi-Password and have now a well running system.

Thank you anyway for your Ideas.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Are you able to ping rms.teltonika.lt?

Have you tried other SIMs and latest firmware? (You can check the latest firmware here )

by anonymous
Hello,

i have tried different SIMs in different Slots, both SIMs are working in a second RUTX11. But not in this one.

Manual-Firmware-Upgrade and also a Reset have not been successful.

Ping is not possible, not to google, not to 8.8.8.8 and not to rms.teltonika.lt
by anonymous

Please SSH into your router and try to insert line "nameserver 8.8.8.8" into /etc/resolf.conf without quotation marks. For some reason your dns seems to be not resolving the hostnames

If it fails, you can try disabling WAN failover and having no backup connection at all. Very slight chance but doesn't hurt to try.

by anonymous
Hello Elturco,

thank you for your ideas, but both didn't worked.

I am even not able to ping 8.8.8.8, so DNS-resolving is not the main problem. It is not possible to reach any network. Wan-Failover is disabled (by default). I have resetted everything and put only the sim-card inside. Interface is connected and i get a IP from my provider. But nothing more. I do not receive any packages from WAN (mobile).