FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
290 views 0 comments
by

TRB142 model: can it work in CSD (Commuted Switched Data) mode? If yes, how to manage a periodic switch from the "standard" mode to CSD mode?

<!--[if gte mso 9]> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 14 false false false IT X-NONE AR-SA <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]>

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Tabella normale"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Arial; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} <![endif]-->

I manage a network of professional meteo-climatic stations spread around in the mountain and I'm going to install new 5 stations: I remotize them with modem and usually I download the data using the DynDNS service with a public IP address in packet mode.

But sometime, in case of troubles, when the connection via IP address fall down, it can result useful the possibility to connect in CSD mode (usually more robust than packet mode), to download data in emergency or restore the system and so on.

For this reason is important for me the CSD option and the possibility to schedule a regular switch on/off of it, to have  a temporal window to reach the device in this robust way.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I would like to know more what are you trying to achieve?? What are you aiming to do?
Also could you give more information about CSD?

Thank you and have a nice day!

Regards,
Jerome