FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
864 views 6 comments
by
Hi

I have two RUT950 reporting into RMS, however statistics and reports are not available in RMS.  Configuration in RMS looks correct, however nothing is forthcoming regarding information from this system ?  Seems it has issues, unless im doing something wrong ?

tj

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Are devices seem online in the system? Have you ever achieved retrieving information before or are those a newly set up devices? You need to create the reports to be able to see them, have you done that? Are you able to use other functions of RMS? Please make sure you have credits as well.

If you can't use any RMS functions at all please login to your router and navigate to the System menu and click on the Administration field. From the Administration Settings window go to the RMS section. Place a check mark next to the Enable remote monitoring field and don't forget to save the changes

by
Basically what you are suggesting is what ive already done !!  hence my question on this forum...

RMS is setup on the devices else they wouldnt be monitored !!  

Alerts were sent at one point, now nothing.  Reports have been configured and nothing is generated.  Daily and weekly...

RMS just doesnt seem to work very well.  It does however do upgrades OK as this tested good.

BTW I purchased Credits for 6 months to ensure we could roll this out, but seems its a white elephant.

tj
0 votes
by anonymous
Hello Xoncomms,

Can you provide your RMS company name or device serial number?

I will look at your problem.
by

Hi

Yes, please see below

s/n 1105334968, added at 2020-03-14

tj

by

Hi

Yes, please see below

s/n 1105334968, added at 2020-03-14

tj

by anonymous
Is the problem still exist now?
by
Hi

Seems to have cleared now ?   What was the issue ?

Reporting is still not good, as the destination email address sometimes does not get populated into the config and has to be done multiple times before it goes in ?   Reports are work now though ?

Rgds

Terry
by
I meant alerting not reporting.... reporting seems fine.