FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
331 views 1 comments
by
Hi

I have been assigned to create an IPSEC between Rutx09 and another Rutx09. This is the first time I have to do this. But I can't make it work. In my test setup I have a router of the brand Jensen, I have connected both Rutx09 to this one. I found configuration examples under wiki.teltonika-networks.com how to do this, after fully doing it still didn't work. Both routers are firmware updated.

Hope there are some who can help me

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I assume you are trying to do the VPN tunnel over the WAN interface not over the cell interface?

Please can you describe your test setup (IPs used, network topology). Can you also add the WAN and IPSec configuration of both RUTs please. How will be your end setup with the WAN interface or with a cell network?
by

Hi

Thank you for helping me.

It is correct that I am trying to make a VPN tunnel over WAN. I've tried to draw a drawing of how my test setup is put together. hope it helps with understanding. I've taken some screenshots of the setup. It is a WAN interface that should be the end result.