FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
315 views 2 comments
by anonymous
So I have created a test account in the rms system. Registered my device RUT950. All looks good

Try to login today - error invalid credentials!!!

Send reset password to email address, I receive the email. I reset my password, all good.

Try to login again - Invalid credentials!!!

Is there anyway I can check my account name to see if that is what is causing the problem?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I would like to clarify you must enter the username you set and not your email address in logging in.

Tested it on my side and it is working fine.

Hope it helps

Regards,

Jerome
by anonymous
Hello Jerome that is not the problem.

The problem is that the username I recorded is not what is set on the system.

So If I enter the username I have recorded and the password I have recorded, I get an error. I know the password is correct as I have just had a reset password.

Thee is no place to ask what the username on the account is. Usually on most sites that insist on a username (not email address) there is also an option to request the username.

rms does not have this option, so how can i find out what the system thinks is my username.
by anonymous
Hello,

I would like you  to send me the troubleshoot file of your RUT955 via PM.

Regards,
Jerome