FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
809 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

I'm having the same issue as reported in this topic: https://community.teltonika-networks.com/6770/rms-connection-refused?show=6770#q6770.

I've add 40 RUT955  routers to a subaccount and only one of routers when trying to connect to the cloud  is getting refused, every router is on the latest firmware.

I've done a  tcpdump and can confirm that there's connectivity with the rms cloud.

Regarding rms credits, besides each router having a 30 trial period i've also enough credits allocated to that subaccount.

Can anyone from Teltonika please help solving this issue.

Best regards.
by anonymous

I've done another test and after that the connection was ok.

I stopped the service rms_mqtt (/etc/init.d/rms_mqtt stop) ,removed the certs "ca.crt,client.crt,client.key" in /etc/rms_mqtt/ and executed the bin /sbin/rms_connect, after this steps the connection was ok.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

please generate a troubleshoot file and send it to me via private message. Go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot and click Download.

I will see all the information about your product in the troubleshoot file, maybe this will help me find the issue.

Best answer
by anonymous
I've send you a pm with the information i have.

Best regards.
by anonymous
I checked based on the information you sent and I see that RMS did not receive any data from the router at all. As I mentioned before, I need a troubleshoot file to check in detail from the router side.

Also if you can please send System -> Administration -> RMS window print screen showing RMS settings and Status information.
by anonymous
I've sent you the requested files.

Best regards.