FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
439 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hello, i need help with my RUT240, i have no internet connection when i insert sim cards from one specific provider here in Serbia (telenor), I tried that same sim card in different devices and it works perfectly even when i share connection with hotspot. I also tried simcard from different provider (vip) in the RUT240 to make sure that i didn't receive a defective unit and it works well, so i guess that i need to manually setup APN and probably other stuff in order to make it work? thanks
by
Sounds like you need to set APN details - which is not bad, as you can check you are getting the best speed anyway.

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
yes but that's the thing, i've been trying to set it up all day long, i even called the provider support and they couldn't help me much...
0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I sent you a  PM for troubleshoot file. But some extra questions.

Manually setting APN does not work/help?
Could service provider give you information about what SIM card voltage is? 1.8V, 3 V or 5V? if it is 5V we wont be able to do anything because it is older standard, not supported by our routers.

Best regards,
VidasKac