FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
639 views 9 comments
by
Hi,

I have bought a RUTX11 firmware RUTX_R_00.02.01.1

I'm trying to route traffic for a specific IP address through the mobile interface.

I've configured WAN + Mobile in loadbalancing.

Can you help me? Thanks
by
Hello, can anyone help me with the question?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

If I understand correctly you want one IP from yours network to always go through Mobile interface, and the rest through Wired WAN? Or rest of clients would use it like it is meant to be and go through any interface, depending on load?

Best regards,
VidasKac
Best answer
by
Hello,

Thanks for answer, I want one ip always go through Mobile interface and the rest of clients go through any interface depending on load.

Best regards.

Alberto
by
Hi,

Do you have news for my request?

Thanks

Alberto
by anonymous
Hi I am sorry it takes longer than I expected, but it should be possible. Waiting for configuration information from RND, Hope I will be able to come back at you with satisfying answer soon.
by
Hi, thanks for the update. I'm waiting for news.

Alberto
by anonymous

Hello again. 

To achieve yours solution, at least for a time being you will have to add configuration through CLI.

Open following filewith editor: vi /etc/config/mwan3

And add following configurations: 

config policy 'only_mobile' 
      list use_member 'mob1s1a1_member_exclude' 

config rule 'exception' 
      option src_ip '192.168.1.145' 
      option dest_ip '0.0.0.0/0' 
      option use_policy 'only_mobile' 

config momber 'mob1s1a1_member_exclude'
      option interface 'mob1s1a1'
      option metric '0'
      option weight '0'

And save it, it should redirect yours chosen IP (option src_ip '192.168.1.145' ) change IP in this line with the one you want.
Take notice of one more thing, if there is other rules with metric and weight set to 0 rise them up by 1, so the configuration you added would have highest priority with lowest number.

Best regards,
VidasKac.

by
Hi, thank you very much.

I'm try your instructions.

Best regards

Alberto
by anonymous
Hello,

Let me know if it will work for you, as it did when we were testing.

Best regards,
VidasKac.
by
Hi, sorry for late reply.

With your suggestions I have successfully achieved the result, thank you very much.

Alberto