FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
515 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

Can u Reset Your User Name (Rms Teltonika login).Bad Credentials Error.

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Unfortunately you can not reset your username. I would suggest creating a new account if you don't have devices registered to that company.
0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,
You can't reset your RMS username yourself. But if you forgot your username then write me a private message with your RMS account information (email, company name, etc.) I will be able to help.
by
I cannot access my account, I have tried to use the credential I have written down, I have reset my password but keep getting Bad Credentials message. I have about 40 units I need to register and do not want to create a new account or company as that will be very confusing. Can you please help.
by anonymous
When you are logging into RMS, you must use account username (not email) and password. If you have successfully reset your password, I assume that you are entering the incorrect username. So if you do not remember your username then write me a private message with your RMS account information (email, company name, etc.).

To send a private message you will have to register an account in the crowd support forum.