FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
334 views 2 comments
by anonymous

I cannot access my account, I have tried to use the credential I have written down, I have reset my password but keep getting Bad Credentials message. I have about 40 units I need to register and do not want to create a new account or company as that will be very confusing. I already have some licences and a unit registered. Can you please help.

by
I have exactly the same problem at the moment. Reset password does not help.
by anonymous
I've gotten private message by MMMM, but I cannot reply because private message service is turned off for you.

The issue is that you've tried to login with your email address as username, username is separate from your email address, just delete the "@EmailService.fi" part from your username and you'll connect.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,  

I'm making assumption that you're talking about RMS service, have you tried to reset the password for your RMS account?

I've just tested reset password functionality and there were no issues with RMS mail server, password reset email came instantaneously and password reset procedure was successful as well.

If you'll experience issues with restore password function, could you PM me username of your account?