FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
423 views 1 comments
by anonymous
I got a RUT850, I can connect to the router, status said sim card is okay, I got an exernal IP but no internet-access. I can not ping external IP-adresses like 8.8.8.8 I only did a basic setting. The former asked questions with same problem didn't help. Fimware update was done. Reset was done. PIN of sim-card ist correct. Tried with APN and wihout. Who can help? Thanks in adcance.

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello!

Did you tried this SIM card with other devices?

What settings you did?

Best regards, Aliaksandr!
0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Regarding your problem may i know what operator are you using? Also may i know if you tried inserting this sim card to your mobile phone and checked if it has network connectivity? If yes, could you give me a copy of the troubleshoot file of your RUT850 you can get/download the troubleshoot file from the System > Administration > Troubleshoot.

Kindly send it  to me via pm.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Jerome

by
Hello, thanks for your answer. I got the problem solved. Problem was, that there are different informations all over the web which would be the right APN for the card from t-mobile. Now I used internet.t-mobile whitout any dialing number username and password.

Thank you

Regards,

Noidea