FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,242 views 3 comments
by
My rut950 stopped working. The green led for power is lit. Have tried resetting but nothing is happening. Have tried to use ethernet cable but my computer cant find anything connected.

What can I do? I have only had it for about a year and it has been used inside my house just sitting on the wall.
by
I contacted my retailer and had the router shipped to the for repairs/troubleshooting. I have not heard from them what was wrong with it. But today I got a brand new one..

2 Answers

0 votes
by

Have tried the following https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/Bootloader_menu but while I do this only the green light for power is lit. 

by anonymous
As this device can not be recovered by conventional means, You should contact your point of sale company and inquire about the warranty, if applicable.
0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

did you take these steps from the link?

• n order to place the router into the bootloader menu state, follow these steps:
    • Unplug all cables from the router
    • Plug in one Ethernet cable for your computer into any LAN port
    • Press and hold the reset button
    • While holding the reset button, plug the power cable into the router. After you plug in the power cable, continue holding the button for another 4 seconds
    • Release the reset button
  • If you followed all the steps correctly, Ethernet LEDs should start lighting up and turning OFF one after the other, from WAN port to LAN1 port. This means that the router is in the bootloader menu state. If that is not the case, repeat the steps again.
by
Hi,

Yes I did. But no other light than the power led was lit and nothing really happend : - /