FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
475 views 6 comments
by

Hi 

I have purchased a Teltonika 4 Pin Power Cable with 4-Way Screw Terminal to access the digital output to control an external device.

However I don't have a Input/Output item on the Services tab. This is shown in the documentation:

Main Page > RUT Routers > RUT950 > RUT950 Manual > RUT950 WebUI > RUT950 Services section > RUT950 Input/Output

Can you please let me know how to install this menu item.

I have the latest firmware RUT9XX_R_00.06.06.1

Regards

Neil 

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

By default, Input/Output tab should be seen in Web UI menu Services > Input/Output:

If you still don’t see the Input/Output, you may need to perform a reset to factory settings. Please refer to the Device Recovery Options page for information on that.

Regards

by

Thanks for the reply, however this didn't work on this router.

I have done some research into our fleet of RUT950 routers and have found that:

Router Device Code Input/Output Menu option
RUT950M02XXX yes
RUT950MG1XXX no
RUT950MO1XXX no

Is it possible to add the option to the last two routers or is it a hardware feature?

Regards

Neil

by anonymous
Hi,

The RUT950MG1 and RUT950MO1 are not a facelift series models. They are hardware limited and do not have Input/Output pins.

BR.
by anonymous

We have missing those too new 7 software first that show but next day those disappeared.. what could cause it? now 2 rut955 make same problem how that get back

that power socket pinout show only

by anonymous

Hello,

Please try reinstalling the software via Bootloader menu. You can find instructions on how to do that here:

https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/RUT9xx_Firmware_via_The_Bootloader_Menu

Regards.

by anonymous

i update firmware via bootloader i install that older one now but still missing that menu.

RUT9XX_R_00.06.08.3 / Factory FW - firmware used in mass production.

by anonymous
Your router seems to think it is a RUT950 (without serial and additional I/O interfaces).
It would be great if you could replicate the issue you are currently having, then access the router's WebUI, go to SYSTEM> ADMINISTRATION> TROUBLESHOOT section, download troubleshoot file from there and send it to me via private message.