FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
269 views 2 comments
by

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Did I understand correctly that you want to connect a PIR sensor and receive SMS notifications when the Configurable Input State changes to High or Low?
by
yes, excuse my lack of knowledge, I have a custpmer with an NVR connected to the TRB-140 as its in a remote location, and we have push notifications set up for motion detection, only problem is its outdoors and there are far to many false notifications coming through. The thought was to somehow connect a microwave P.I.R to the TRB140 for the notifications and just leave the cameras on motion record with the push notifications turned off
by anonymous

You can connect the PIR sensor output to the product Configurable Input. Configurable Input / Output is 3 and 4. The default state is Low. When the sensor is triggered, captures motion, then the Input state should change to High. The configuration is performed in Services Input/Output.

Next, you need to set the Conditions. Go to Conditions and create a new condition. Also, create a new Action in the Actions tab. Select the type of SMS, enter the phone number to which you want to receive messages.

In the General tab, create a rule and add the created Action and Condition to it.