FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
432 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hi, after to upgrade the last firmware modem/router when autoreboot the modem LTE can't riconnecting to LTE network. It remain in still stopper status. I must push the button save/apply in sim card setting for reconnecting it.

RUTX_R_00.02.03.4 EG06ELAR04A03M4G

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

We are unable to replicate the failure you specified with the same firmware version on RUTX11. After reboot the device mobile connect automatically.

If possible, reset your device and test it again?

Try to use another SIM card.

If issue persist download Troubleshoot file (menu System > Administration > Troubleshoot) and send it to me via PM. Just, make sure that troubleshoot file is generated when the issue is present and before a reboot (So it can be seen in the logs).

Regards.

by anonymous
Simply restarting does not cause the problem. Even if you reboot from System-> Administrator-> Reboot the modem reconnects. It happens "only" after the scheduled restart.I send you the file in PM.
by anonymous
Hi,

I repeated tests using “Periodic reboot” service on RUTX11. However, this time too, the failure could not be repeated.
If possible, reset your device and perform tests then.

Please send me the troubleshoot file immediately after the scheduled reboot when the issue persists.

Regards