FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,495 views 3 comments
by
hi, I have a RUT240 (FW ver.: RUT2XX_R_00.01.04.1). My wireless Configuration have 3 Wireless Access Points (lets call them SSID-1, SSID-2 and SSID-3). SSID-1 is in a permanent use, other two SSID-2 and SSID-3 are use less often. After some time, something between 8-12h (guessing), these two not used SSIDs (2 and 3) are becoming not available, "Signal" icon next to them become grey. I have to log in into rut240 and disable/anable them to have access via them again.
Does anyone knows if it is some configuration issue, or works as designed, or some known bug?

thank you in advanced for help

Michal

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Could you provide the router's Troubleshoot file for analysis? It can be downloaded from the router's WebUI, System → Administration → Troubleshoot section. However, please make sure to download it after the issue occurs, i.e., when the signal icons become grey.

Additional note: the Troubleshoot file contains your router's configuration info. Password and certificate info is hidden automatically in the Troubleshoot file, but it is recommended to remove any other information that you might not want to share (like phone numbers) before uploading it to a public environment such as this.

by
Thank you. I have already sent backup file to teltonika support, they will recover my environment. I will inform about results.
0 votes
by
Hi,

we still have problem with this now running on firmware RUT2XX_R_00.01.10

I noticed that this should have been solved for the 950 but apparently not for the 240. Plan for solving this?
by anonymous
Hello,

Currently there's test firmware released with a fix for RUT2XX, changes are not yet implemented into newest firmware release, firmware can be downloaded from here:

https://kaunas.teltonika.lt:444/f/8f692bed17ce41ec9a6c/
by
Hi, thanks for your answer. I'll try that firmware, I assume it is build on the latest official release.